变形金刚2台词

   更新日期:2024.05.17
Earth, birthplace of the human race。
地球,人类的发源地

For in our quest to protect the humans, a deeper revelation dawns。
我们在保护人类时,揭开了尘封的往事

slow down,慢点

why are you in such of a hurry to get rid of me?
为什么急着赶我走?

Did you rent the room out?
你把我的房间租出去了吗?

You're no different than any other couple your age.
你们和同龄的其他情侣没什么不同

fresh out of prison, back on his feet.
自食其力,走上正道

you'll always be my first car.
你永远搜是我的第一辆车

you're the best thing to ever happen to me.
你是我最宝贵的宝贝

why hasn't the enemy left the planet like you thought they would?
为什么敌人没有像你预计的那样离开

We've witnessed your human capacity for war.
我们目睹过人类好战的本性。

It would absolutely bring more harm than good.
这只会带来更多的灾难

with all due respect, we've been fighting side by side in the field for two years.
恕我直言 我们和汽车人并肩作战已经两年了

there's only one clear conclusion, 显而易见

Freedom is your right.自由是你们的权利

If you make that request, we will honor it.
如果你做出选择,我们尊重它

fate rarely calls upon us at a moment of our choosing.
命运选择我们 而不是我们选择它

you have much to learn, my disciple, The cube was merely a vessel.
你要学的还很多,我的徒弟,模仿只不过是个载体

Its power, Its knowledge, can never be destroyed,It can only transform
他的能量和知识永远不会毁灭,只是变换了形态

this place is a freaking house of horrors!
这个地方真可怕

There's nothing that you could have done.
你已经尽力了

If there's anything you need,I won't be far away
只要你需要 我就会在你身边

There's some things you just can't change.
有些事情你无法改变

so,his sacrifice for us would not have been in vain.
他为我们做出的牺牲不会白费

I'll make it right to myself in.
我要挽回错误

we've got to stick together
我们同心协力

check this out
看看这个

I spent my whole about life combing the planet for aliens, and you're carrying around not in your purse like a little Chihuahua
我花了毕生精力 走遍全球寻找外星人,而你却把它撞到包里到处晃悠就像带一条吉娃娃

Do you want a throe down
想打架吗?

Smithsonian Air and Space Museum. Land of dreams in there.
美国航空航天博物馆,梦想之地

you compromise this mission, you are dead to me
你要是敢打退堂鼓,你就死定了

It's a choice. It's an intensely personal decision.
这是种选择,激动人心的选择

Somebody shit the bed this morning
有人今天心情不好

I have issue of my own
我情绪是有问题

My ancestors have been here for centuries.
我的祖先来这已经几个世纪了

Being my girlfriend is hazardous to your health
做我女朋友其实很危险

Real life is heartbreak, despair, kid
生活免不了伤心绝望 孩子

Sometimes you get to the end of the rainbow and the leprechauns went and booby-trapped it!
有时候你满怀希望到达终点时,结果却是竹篮打水一场空

sorry to be the bearer of bad news
很遗憾告诉您个坏消息

we're trapped! There's nowhere to go. we're gonna die.
我们被困啦,无地可逃 我们死定了

If we're going out, we're going out like men, understand?
就算死 也要死的像个男人 听到没有

Now let me show you how we brought the pain in my day!
让你们见识一下我的手段

All my Deception life, I never did a thing worth doing until now.
我这辈子没干过什么有意义的事

This planet will be dark forever
这个星球将永远陷入黑暗中

Not to call you a coward, Master, but sometimes cowards do survive
我不想劝你做胆小鬼,主人,但是有时胆小能活下来

  • 18124415487 :变形金刚第二部有个台词 是那个老的霸天虎机器人说的 死之前说的 谁能...
    汲全若1697 :答:你说的是天火吧。直到今天我才做了一件有意义的事i never did a thing worth doing until now 擎天柱,用我的零件,你的潜能你自己都没有料到Optimus,take my parts , and you 'll have a power you've never known 完成你的使命吧Fullfill your destiny ...
  • 18124415487 :变形金刚2擎天柱一挑三英文台词
    汲全若1697 :答:and though we are worlds apart, like us, there's more to them than meets the eye. I am Optimus Prime, and I send this message to any surviving Autobots taking refuge among the stars: we are here, we are waiting. 《变形金刚2》,丛林中: 擎天柱: Weak. Puny. Voiced-up. ...
  • 18124415487 :变形金刚2合体前的台词
    汲全若1697 :答:天火:我当霸天虎的日子里,今天才真正做了件真正值得做的事情,擎天柱,收下我的礼物,这能量之强大,你无法预料,去完成你的使命 救护车:汽车人,充电,移植动力发射器 柱子哥合体后:汽车人,出发。以上全部为公映版电影台词,一字不差,供你参考 ...
  • 18124415487 :变形金刚2中文版中擎天柱一挑三时的台词
    汲全若1697 :答:柱子哥:山姆,躲起来。柱子哥:懦夫,小人,行尸走肉,废物,败类。(痛揍威震天)威震天:霸天虎,包围他。(红蜘蛛等到场)红蜘蛛:过来,小子。回来,毛毛虫。(红蜘蛛追逐山姆)威震天:还有一个能量源隐藏在这个星球上,这孩子可以带我们找到它。(柱子哥被打飞)山姆:擎天柱。威震天:难道我们这个...
  • 18124415487 :变形金刚2 合体时候的台词
    汲全若1697 :答:天火:“我当霸天虎的日子里,今天才做了件真正值得做的事情,擎天柱,收下我的礼物,这能量之强大,你无法预料,请完成你的使命!”擎天柱:“汽车人,通电,移植加力燃烧器,汽车人,出发!”
  • 18124415487 :变形金刚2擎天柱台词我们要改变自己的命运不能指望天意翻译
    汲全若1697 :答:电影他是这样说的:We have to change their own destiny cannot expect to heaven.
  • 18124415487 :变形金刚2擎天柱天火合体后起飞时说的台词
    汲全若1697 :答:看图~
  • 18124415487 :跪地板求变形金刚2里擎天柱在森林1V3时出双刀前说的那句英文台词“You...
    汲全若1697 :答:you'll never stop it at one,i'll take you all on。stop it 中的it是指代杀人这个行动,never stop it at one就是说不会只杀一个人就会停止,会继续杀人,意译就是杀人成瘾。take on有对抗的意思,I'll take you all on.意思就是我来对付你们。翻译:你杀人成瘾了,我决不放过你 ...
  • 18124415487 :<变形金刚2><料理鼠王><冰河世纪><哈利波特>的共20句经典台词 要英文的...
    汲全若1697 :答:《变形金刚2》在面临抉择的时候 命运很少会眷顾我们. ——威震天 西蒙斯对米凯拉说:“我花了毕生精力去找外星人,而你带着个外星人却像遛狗一样”我是擎天柱 《哈利波特》如果你没有看清它的脑子藏在什么地方,就永远不要相信自己会思考的东西."——亚瑟•韦斯莱 ."如果你想杀掉哈利,你就...
  • 18124415487 :变形金刚2大黄蜂台词
    汲全若1697 :答:今天刚看完 但是还是有点忘啊。。我再看一次啊!好像是“你是我一辈子最在意的人,只要你需要我,我永远不离开”“有些事情是你无法改变的我们只有团结在一起,他的牺牲才不会失去意义”还有“我们的命运靠我们自己去改变而不是天意” 好像就是这个意思吧 呵呵 ...
  • 相关链接

    欢迎反馈与建议,请联系电邮
    2024 © 视觉网